Made to Order in 4 Weeks
Designed to be a face covering and allow instrument use.
The base cotton layer is split horizontally allowing the instrument
to be placed on the mouth, while an additional polyester layer
covers the instrument mouthpiece to restrict spittle.
Covering design allows instrument to be played with natural horn
movement of raising mouthpiece to mouth. Once instrument is
removed, the top layer automatically re-covers the mouth area.
- Custom item; no returns or exchanges
- Machine wash, line dry
- Fabric Content: Outer layer 88/12 Poly/Spandex
Inner layer 100% cotton
- Non-rubber elastic ear loops with plastic adjuster to change size (white shown for demo purposes only)
- 12 piece order minimum per style
- Vector artwork required for printed option only
- Must have rights for logos / artwork used
- 9”w x 6”h imprint area
Click here to check out our product video!
• DO NOT USE in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
• DO NOT USE in the presence of high intensity heat sources or flammable gas.
• This product is NOT a surgical mask
• This product is NOT Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and should not be used to meet a professional
helathcare facility’s obligations to protect workers against infectious disease hazards.
This is a made-to-order product. If this is a decorated or printed product, you can expect it to ship within 4 weeks of artwork approval, even if it is a stock image. Made-to-order or personalized products are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the manufacturing process has begin.